Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Femara Help

anony3326

Ok guys so I did a pro-hormone cycle about 6 months ago and I think it gave me a little case of mild gyno, no leaking in nips but pointy look to them. I know its been 6 months but why not try Femara since I heard good things about it. Now I am 33 yrs old 5'9 170 and in good shape but can't stand this issue. So I have a buddy who works for pharm co get my femara for free. My ? is that I was thinking of doing it. I got 60 2.5mg pills. I was told to try and do 6 weeks of 2.5mg every day and that could reduce the gyno. Does this sound ok? Also if I do it do I have to cycle off it or can I just stop it after 6 weeks and be done w it, or do I need a PCT or something after I come off it. I really appreciate any help on this. Thanks guys

Not sure on some of your ?'s as i'll let the more experienced in that department handle that but keep in mind letro at even 2.5mg every day sometimes provides joint pain which makes your workouts very... well painful! It does to me anyway. Some say its worth going through to get rid of the lumps and some don't and its not always a guarantee... Very potent stuff :D

I would start with 1/2 that dose then work up to it,Run it until the problem is gone then taper back down for 7 days,this helps keep estrogen levels stable.

RADAR

I would start with 1/2 that dose then work up to it,Run it until the problem is gone then taper back down for 7 days,this helps keep estrogen levels stable.

RADAR

+1

also go into it with enough for 6 weaks but dont go that long if you dont need to. as soon as it goes stay on for 2 more days then taper off. dont exceed 6 weaks total of 2.5mg. start with the 1/2 tab for 3 days then go to 3/4 tab for 2 days then to a whole tab

Ok so it looks like I should do it for 6 weeks taper on first 3 days 1.25mg 3 days then 2mg next 3 days then days 7 to37 then taper back down last 5 days is that correct?? Is there a time during the day that works the best or not really matters?? Thanks for the help guys

As Joe & I stated run until the problem is gone then taper don't exceed 6 wks if you have to,you may get by 3 wks.

Read the above again. :)

RADAR

time doesnt matter as long as its the same time every day.

one more ? Did or does Femara cause hair loss for 6 weeks your on it? Should I take propecia or not worry about it? Thanks

i have never known it to cause hair loss. now im wondering to.

Top Bottom