Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

femara and fever/sweats chills??

FlashCW

Just a question for those who have used this anti-e. I was about to prepare for a moderately heavy dose cylce by taking femara three days out due to the heavy frontload. Anyway, the day after my first dose of femara (2.5 mg) I got a huge 102 fever. I didn't feel any signs of sickness coming on, so I'm wondering if femara has anything to do with this fever. Has anyone else had this happen? I'v backed off to 1.25 every other day till I get well. The fever is off and on now, but the night chills/sweats are unbelievable. Hopefully my illness and femara intake have no correlation, but I'm just posting to see.

2 days of the 102 business, now it just fluctuates. Up and down(98.3 to 100). The sweats/chills are still there, which probably coincides with my body temp rising and falling as randomly as it does right now. If this continues, Femara is out.

I have used femara in my last two cycles as my exclusive estrogen inhibitor (haven't even had to take a single tab of nolvadex) and NEVER have I gotten any chills/sweats/fever, or anything like that from it. Hell, I haven't been sick at all during those two 12 weeks spans....*knocks on wood*

I was hoping to hear that nobody had experienced similar symptoms so this is good. Just looks to be a freak thing then. Thanks for the responses.

I am on femara now and just got over the same symptoms as you. I would have never thought that it could be the femara... Here's an example: I was walking past the saunna after a work out (maybe before, but doesn't matter) while sweaty and hot and i was really warm. I went and took a piss and as i passed the saunna again i got a cold chill and got cold. I'm kinda like that all the time. I can be sitting anywhere and be hot one minute and cold the next.. I don't know if it is the femara or not because im usually a cold person anyway. I tend to dress warm. Ya know wear pants in 80 degree weather. Anyway thats all i know. I don't have any idea if it is related to the femara or not but just thought i'd tell you cause i am on it right now.

Top Bottom