Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Femara , Arimidex, Or Aromasin??????????

Yeah, but if its LR, read the posts where they are cleared of the charges (or at least they say so) and their problem was not for research material it was for suppossed GHB, roids and recreational drugs.

I don't know what the final outcome on that was or is , but as far as I know (and I have no other info except the boards) no other research company has been shut down.

If you want more info ask Juice Authority - the man knows a lot !

S

SOLID said:
thinking 400mg of test 400-600mg of EQ Zyg, would aromasin be too much?
I'm not Zyglamail however the answer is yes.

You do not want to cut out all the estrogen production.
Aromasin will cut out nearly 100% of the estrogen produced
by the aromatase enzyme which is not the best thing
to do if optimum muscle gains are your goal.

By the way, what are you concerns?
Water bloat?..........Gyno?

supreme said:
I thought it was o.k to endorse research companies that sold NO controlled substances??

What's the difference if I reccomend PnP or TLR (except that TLR sponsors elite)

I have read many endorsements of PnP in previous posts, thats why I put it up

If we are going to ban research company posts o.k - but lets make it uniform and not just a select few (and I am NOT part of PnP -they just have a good, reliable service that delivers quick!)

So Mods whats the deal??? Can we mention research companies or not; if not then make it a sticky and I apologize. If we can then $#$% you! DrJMW

S :confused:

Please don't tell respected doctors on this board to fuck off. Dr JMW is a valuable contributor and should be treated with respect.

While source posting of research companies is intermittantly tolerated here, strictly speaking, I don't believe its allowed, and more relevant; no one likes it to be highlighted. Nothing wrong with Dr JMW's comment.

Stillgoing said:
Please don't tell respected doctors on this board to fuck off. Dr JMW is a valuable contributor and should be treated with respect.

While source posting of research companies is intermittantly tolerated here, strictly speaking, I don't believe its allowed, and more relevant; no one likes it to be highlighted. Nothing wrong with Dr JMW's comment.

Agreed! You could have got your point across without the @#$% off!

Mavy

Yeah , your're right I just had a bad day and I get sick of people confusing these research companies with real sources. I've been here long enough to know not to source post. I still feel it's o.k. to guide people to the research companies that provide good service until we ban that (actually that may not be a bad idea if we try to protect some of those companies before there gone) I guess I need to put more carbs in my diet some I'm not such ass late at night. I apologize

S

supreme said:
Yeah , your're right I just had a bad day and I get sick of people confusing these research companies with real sources. I've been here long enough to know not to source post. I still feel it's o.k. to guide people to the research companies that provide good service until we ban that (actually that may not be a bad idea if we try to protect some of those companies before there gone) I guess I need to put more carbs in my diet some I'm not such ass late at night. I apologize

S

This is the real point to be made here, Supreme. You have been around along time, and I'm sure you have noticed that when there is too much open discussion about something on the internet boards, it isn't long before LE takes an interest. Chinese GH is a perfect example. And the first companies to make the FDA/Customs automatic seizure list were the ones we talked about by name.
I am a big fan of the research company you mentioned, also. I don't want to lose them or any of the good companies as a resource. I wish the boards would treat them in the same way we treat sources.
This is especially true when "Fox News" is reading our posts. Bad idea, EF.
Of course you are right..... no ban as yet, probably because research companies sponser boards. Maybe we need to police ourselves a little.
This is no criticism......I've been as guilty as anyone in the past.

Top Bottom