Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Femara , Arimidex, Or Aromasin??????????

SOLID said:
Intrested. Do you recommend it even with low doses of aromatisable gear?
Well, if your on low dose then I would say dont use an anti-e at all if ya dont have to.

SOLID said:
thinking 400mg of test 400-600mg of EQ Zyg, would aromasin be too much?
To be honest, Im not sure.

Use whichever you can afford and feel comfortable with.

Armidex and Femara do aggravated ones lipid profiles but if you keep the use of these compounds to a reasonable length of time and keep a fairly clean diet, you will be o.k.

Aromasin affects the lipid profiles much less than A and F but costs quite a bit and its not readily available as A and F are now.

My advice, experiment with all of them and come to your own conclusion to what works and feels better for you.

Canuck4 said:
The original Aromasin is around $6.50 per 25mg tab.
But theres also a Chinese generic version of Aromasin (Exemestane) for $3.50.

I just started the Chinese generic version of Aromasin (Exemestane), I was on 1 mg arimidex a day. Switched over immediately and have lost 5 pounds or so of water, feel pumped and tight as hell and strong.

good stuff

Nice :)
How much Exemestane were you using per day?

baby_bbol said:

I just started the Chinese generic version of Aromasin (Exemestane), I was on 1 mg arimidex a day. Switched over immediately and have lost 5 pounds or so of water, feel pumped and tight as hell and strong.

good stuff

I'll be using the QFS Letrozole on my next cycle. I here guys are getting away with using only one 2.5mg tab e3d.

i had a quick read on femara the other night (product reference) and saw some cancer stuff i didnt like too much, but i was in a hurry and dont quite remember

arimidex is expensive as hell though isnt it

Top Bottom