Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Females on Clen/T3

BionicBC

A 'HALO' over my head...
Platinum
Do you see any problem for a female that wants to lose weight, running small doses of clen+T3 for 6 weeks? Like, say 12.5mcg T3 & 30-40mcg clen every day. This would be going by the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off protocol as far as the clen goes.
Week 1-6-----T3
Week 1,2,5,6--Clen
Thanks.
Bionic

I know the clen would be fine bionic, not to sure about the T3 though...i ran a clen/t3 cycle and am actually in the ramping down phase of the t3...but i dont know about for women.

I don't see a problem, it's been done before, just don't overdo the dosages and keep the cycle to 4 weeks and you'll be fine.
X

bump

Women can safely take T3. I see very hyperthyroid women come to clinic all the time and they have been that way for months! T3 will stimulate the heart, but so does clenbuterol and ephedrine. Assuming good health prior to beginning, just start out around 25 mcg/day, 12.5 for a women, and increase it by 12.5-25 mcg every 4-7 days. Listen to your body. If you begin to get hot flashes, heart palpatations, hand tremors, or just don't feel good, then back off a little. If not, and you tolerate it well, try increasing the dose after 4 days or so

Top Bottom