Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female thinking about taking ANAVAR who knows there stuff?

F

figure8

Im thinking about taking anavar so I can stay real lean and hard year round without severe dieting all the time ( thats the only way I stay real lean) Im talking 4-5 days at zero carbs. Will this stuff really help ? Whats the down low! Appreciate the info, thanks. :rose:

It's another board with smart girls.

You will have to try the anavar and see what happens. There is no answer to your question. Some women get water retention from it, you wouldn't want that year round. Some women get acne from it, you wouldn't want that year round. Some women lose their period, you wouldn't want that year rou... ok maybe you would. By the end of the 3-4 month you will reach a point where you don't see any differences anymore as your body will adjust to it. The dose most women use is not liver toxic enough to worry about that. You will probably find that you'll want to cycle it like most other people do.

Yup! Try 5mg a day to start (or 4mg depending on tabs.) Then see how you react. Go from there. My GF tolerates 100mg Prop and 100mg Deca a week and even Fina @ 5mg a day with almost no sides but a slightly enlarged clit which we like. :chomp: (BTW she competes nationally so this is business.) So its an individule thing. You may get sides of 5mg of Anavar. Time will tell.

ulter said:
It's another board with smart girls.

You will have to try the anavar and see what happens. There is no answer to your question. Some women get water retention from it, you wouldn't want that year round. Some women get acne from it, you wouldn't want that year round. Some women lose their period, you wouldn't want that year rou... ok maybe you would. By the end of the 3-4 month you will reach a point where you don't see any differences anymore as your body will adjust to it. The dose most women use is not liver toxic enough to worry about that. You will probably find that you'll want to cycle it like most other people do.

Top Bottom