Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female PSL customer

ordered some steroids from PSL, was worried about getting fakes because i’m a female and don’t want any severe side effects. they sent quality products. communications is excellent easy to order from them. packaging was good and took about 6 days for delivery. products i've ordered was anavar, winstrol, hgh. results are nice no negative issues so far.

It's why they're an approved source

Good for you, PSL is approved, great service and quality. Make sure you add N2Guard for organ support, very important to your health

If you have any questions or concerns about the authenticity of the products, there is several testing facilities that are third-party, we have zero affiliation with them and many people and many other labs in the market use them for testing.
Feel free to reach out and I can give you information on what lab testing facilities to send samples away to.
This way you can 100% be reassured that the product that you have received is genuine and authentic.
We stand behind our quality 1,000%.

ordered some steroids from PSL, was worried about getting fakes because i’m a female and don’t want any severe side effects. they sent quality products. communications is excellent easy to order from them. packaging was good and took about 6 days for delivery. products i've ordered was anavar, winstrol, hgh. results are nice no negative issues so far.
Psl is trusted and proven.. they've been around a long time.. communication is great and there is always someone around to answer any questions you may have.

Top Bottom