Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female needs some help !

Mindy K

Hey, im new to all of this. I dont want to be a body builder, just to get a great looking lean muscular body. I am model but want to cross the line and get the look i never could get before. I am 5'7" and weigh 140. I am not worried about weight. What should i use? i eat 4-6 times a day, i drink 4 protein shakes and take multi vitamins. i have the cranberry and milk thistle for my liver incase i do decide to use steroids. if anyone can give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it. email me [email protected] view me at www.myspace.com/mindyk307 thank you all!

Mindy K

Mindy K said:
Hey, im new to all of this. I dont want to be a body builder, just to get a great looking lean muscular body. I am model but want to cross the line and get the look i never could get before. I am 5'7" and weigh 140. I am not worried about weight. What should i use? i eat 4-6 times a day, i drink 4 protein shakes and take multi vitamins. i have the cranberry and milk thistle for my liver incase i do decide to use steroids. if anyone can give me some advice i would greatly appreciate it. email me [email protected] view me at www.myspace.com/mindyk307 thank you all!

Mindy K

loved the "she's got legs" shot.... that one was hawt!
well, got that out of the way.... dang your pretty.

Mindy,
Go ahead and post up your goals, i.e. bigger, leaner or lowre bf%, etc. that way the bros/sisters can have an idea as to what you want to accomplish, i.e. more muscular look, leaner, bigger, etc. be as specific as you can, that will help more than anything. Be sure that you have go to any length to get the shape your looking for PRIOR to coming over to the dark side. OK.
good luck,
Tx

txbondsman said:
Mindy,
Go ahead and post up your goals, i.e. bigger, leaner or lowre bf%, etc. that way the bros/sisters can have an idea as to what you want to accomplish, i.e. more muscular look, leaner, bigger, etc. be as specific as you can, that will help more than anything. Be sure that you have go to any length to get the shape your looking for PRIOR to coming over to the dark side. OK.
good luck,
Tx

I agree,it would be fantastic if you could let us know what your goals are so we would have an idea of what exactly you're wanting.I must say you're looking damn good already,Mindy.

don't see a need for you to bulk up. I'd just try a little creatine and research things for now. Too bad you don't live in my town I could give you some knowledge in return for some sex. Getting your diet and workout routine together is always a good start.

ok i havent been on here sorry. thanks for those posts that were helpful and some less helpful as far as trading for sex. just shows how grown up we are on here huh? well i want to get cut and lean. i do NOT want to bulk up. i think it was a farenheit commercial that had this girl who had an unbelievable body!! i want muscle definition but not body builder like. very lean and tone. if any of this makes sense i would appreciate the help lol. i have began taking winstrol once a day and i havent noticed a great difference just yet. its been a couple weeks and i have only dropped a couple pounds. im going to do 4 week cycles at first. i dunno im clueless. someone write me back lol

I think its very important you back off the steroids until you feel you aren't clueless. This is the advice given to any guy but you being female your choices are limited with steroids. You need to know this before doing anything because if you don't your amazing face and body maybe not be anymore. I think the people who can help you out the most are the women on this board. Check out the female boards they will know much more to help you. Good Luck to you. IMO you will not need steroids just a strict diet and workout routine and maybe some good fatburners.

But if your heart is set this is a great place to learn.

Top Bottom