Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

female fitness looks for help

z_anths

Hey!
I was wondering if anyone could help me out, this is my second cycle with steroids and I’m a female fitness kind of girl, I’ve been going to my doc. so he could help me out, and he is also a bodybuilder but the thing is that I’ve been having trouble sleeping, this has gone on for about 20 days now and I feel strong and I can do my work out perfectly fine but most of the day I feel very week and sleepy, but when it comes to bed time I just cant seem to get any of it and, I think I’m about to go crazy, he told me to keep on with the cycle but I decided to stop it doesn’t feel good anymore, my body looks great but I know I could have gotten more out of this cycle if I would have gotten some other opinions .It was supposed to be a 8week cycle but I stopped when I was in my sixes week , I was wondering if after this cycle I’m going to get fat or if I’m going to experience any water retention, or any side effect of some kind, like hypothyroidism or permanent insomnia or liver dysfunction, even if I keep eating healthy and keep on training hard.

Cycle
Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8
Ana 3 tabs 3 tabs 4 tabs 3 tabs 3 tabs 2 tabs -------- -------
Primo.100mg 1amp. 1amp. 1amp.
Cynomel --- ------- 1 tab 1tab ½ tab ------- --------- --------
Hgh 3 times a week 2iu. 3 times a week 2iu. 3 times a week 2iu. 3 times a week 2iu. 3 times a week 2iu. -----
Clenbuterol 3tabs. 3tabs. 3tabs. 3tabs. 3tabs. -----
hydroxycuts 12tabs 12tabs 6tabs 6tabs 6tabs

Jennifer

:confused: :confused:

my wife had awesome gains from just 4 var per day...

try GNC sublingual melatonin 1mg. take it and lay down to read in bed, you should be out in 15-20 min...

clen drives me nuts within 1 week of use, and you were also using hcuts, you may not be able to take those???

Top Bottom