Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female Cutting Cycle

jumbo21

My wife had a baby 3 months ago (she's not breastfeeding anymore) and I'm putting together a cutting cycle to help her get back into shape. Perfect would be to help her lose the last ten pounds from the pregnancy while gaining 5-8 pounds of muscle. She's never taken anything other then clen and even 3/day gives her some side effects. Her drug tolerance is overall pretty low so we need low side effect. BF is 19% right now and she was 11%-13% before the baby. I have:

orals:
T-bol 10 mg
Whinny 50 mg
Primobolan 50 mg

Injectables:
Equipose (250 mg bolderone blend)
(lots of other injectables that I think are too high side effect like tren, prop, cyp, and deca.)

Other Stuff:
Clen
Nolvadex
Clomid
Arimidex
Exementase (sp?)

Any ideas?

Are you kidding?

She doesn't need any of that. And Nolva or Arimidex would trash her endocrine system. Bro you better read up on this because you're going to mess her up.

Have her use SesaPure/Glucorell and add Cardio Breeze and she'll do just fine.

Are you kidding?

She doesn't need any of that. And Nolva or Arimidex would trash her endocrine system. Bro you better read up on this because you're going to mess her up.

Ditto, she will be shaving and singing base,

There is one oral which is designed for little girls or I am sorry for women, women only, if you take it you will become a woman.

Anyway I digress, it is gear for women, oh I said that

A slight amount of anavar,

you need to find something with a strong androgenic effect, but no dht conversion, or your wife will grow a beard.

stay away from test-

perhaps tren, proviron, deca, anavar

check with others
dim with indolyplex may be an option for her

Ulter said:
Are you kidding?

On second thought

The nolvedex

And Clomid

Might be good, you don’t want her to get big tits or loose her nuts.

My wife is getting EXCELLENT results on 50mg 2x a week Primo depot. She had our son 15 months ago. She has put on 9 pounds of muscle in 3 weeks while leaning out. She is naturally lean anyway. She loves the primo. she is loving working out as the results come fast.

The only other AAS she would take is anavar, 2.5-5mg 2x a day.

As far as AAS, NEVER let your wife take anything other than these two.

solidspine said:
On second thought

The nolvedex

And Clomid

Might be good, you don’t want her to get big tits or loose her nuts.

hehe

Jumbo, it's not unreasonable or unnatural for a woman's hormone system to be in, let's say disarray, for up to a year after delivery. Three months out from delivery and she's at 19% BF?!? OMG that is fabulous, absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! A lot of women take 9 months to a year to get back to their prepregnacy weights. She's fine, a clean diet with good macros and exercise is all she needs, not an additional burden to her current natural hormonal rollercoaster.

musclemom said:
Jumbo, it's not unreasonable or unnatural for a woman's hormone system to be in, let's say disarray, for up to a year after delivery. Three months out from delivery and she's at 19% BF?!? OMG that is fabulous, absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! A lot of women take 9 months to a year to get back to their prepregnacy weights. She's fine, a clean diet with good macros and exercise is all she needs, not an additional burden to her current natural hormonal rollercoaster.

What about a very low dose of HGH, say at 1 unit/day. I have heard wonderful things with two women on another board who have been doing this cycle for years. They comment on it helping alot with metabolism more then muscle growth, but when mixed with Var they get great results in fat loss and muscle growth.

Top Bottom