Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female bodybuilders?

Mark4124

What do you guys all think of female bodybuilders? I mean a nice fat stomach and a little tone is all I need. I know girls who try to get big and mostly just end up getting fat. But even those who are successful, generally through the use of AS, just look like guys. If you ask me all the girls should maintain a high enough body fat percentage to have ass and tities. Being overly lean and muscular only looks good on guys, if you want my opinion on the matter.

Personally, I'm not attracted to the "nice fat stomach and a little tone" look and I'm not really sure how one might accomplish this. But whatever floats your boat.
I like the fitness model look which is lean but not overly muscular.

Fucking gay! Flat not fat!! I mistyped. I would say though that I do not need abs in a woman. No flab is all that is necessary, female musculature is just ugly.

Female bodybuilder- no. female fitness chics- maybe, but alot of them are "personality challenged" :rolleyes:

Yeah, some of the fitness chicks are cute. Who was that little Hawaiian babe who was on ESPN-2? She was a cutie.

Top Bottom