Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Female on anavar cycle

liftsiron said:
lara_croft quote:

Well excuse me BITCH, you also must be on the rag, take your vegtables and stick em, where ever they fit.

RFLMAO! Too funny liftsiron. No offence Lara but you brought that one on yourself.

I too hate hearing that pros are vegetarians. It just makes no sense to me. Its like saying that a man with a prosthetic leg is a pro-marathon runner. I am actually surprised at the number of veggies out there that compete. I believe that they could be double their size if they werent. It also seems like they need to take much more supplements and steroids to achieve the same effect that a carnivor would need.

Mavy

Go over to the women's board and experience some REAL abuse.

Last time I saw a guy post a ? for his "lady" or "friend" those women over there busted him up good...

XBiker said:
Go over to the women's board and experience some REAL abuse.

Last time I saw a guy post a ? for his "lady" or "friend" those women over there busted him up good...

lol that was some funny shit

I think you'll get more quality feedback if this gets moved to the women's board. Strong community there.

Hey lift, be careful thast lara croft your talkign to. seen her movies? she'll beat you little Fonz looking body in pieces.

Lara Tomb Raider Croft, certainly has a body worth getting knocked around for. I was like to have her treat us to a nice big steak.:p

Top Bottom