Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling very lethargic and low drive long after cycle ends

I didn't say all supps are bullshit. I said I don't believe natty test boosters do anything. U also said that running a cycle of Test E doesn't necessarily require 6 OTC supps for PCT. you guys all hate Nolva which is fine but nobody mentions Torem. When I did PCT in my past life I always found it worked better than Nolva or Clomid which always turned me into a whiny bitch. This "friend" needs Test IMO.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Well my opinion is that of what a friend / mentor told me." in fact, back in 1990, I was at Dr. walter jekots, over by the Beverly center, Beverly hills. he said," ---, if you wanna' get really fucking big, thiis is what you do:pick a few compounds, including a couple nasty 17 alkylated orals, you go on 30 weeks on, 3 weeks off...okay. repeat ad infinitum." Those were his exact words. and he added,"you ever want a kid-go off for a month or two, get her knocked up, and keep on banging it in! class is over!" then,he laughed. great guy, dr. jekot. none of this pussy ass"pct" bullshit! lol! nobody, nobody large does that shit anyway! lol! hahahaha! anyway, you can load up on as much anabolics/gh as you want(relatively speaking) it is the extrememly diuretic abuse that gets guys killed. also, the use of insulin is definitely NOT a healthy practice"

Also on another note my dad took steroids for 30 plus years on and off. He started young. Never once did a pct. Did in upwards of 4 grams a week. Now not on anything he is 50 years old. And just so happened to still be able to reproduce. And have lots of drive ect...

I didn't say all supps are bullshit. I said I don't believe natty test boosters do anything.I also said that running a cycle of Test E doesn't necessarily require 6 OTC supps for PCT. you guys all hate Nolva which is fine but nobody mentions Torem. When I did PCT in my past life I always found it worked better than Nolva or Clomid which always turned me into a whiny bitch. This "friend" needs Test IMO.

55 and still fucking dangerous

Well my opinion is that of what a friend / mentor told me." in fact, back in 1990, I was at Dr. walter jekots, over by the Beverly center, Beverly hills. he said," ---, if you wanna' get really fucking big, thiis is what you do:pick a few compounds, including a couple nasty 17 alkylated orals, you go on 30 weeks on, 3 weeks off...okay. repeat ad infinitum." Those were his exact words. and he added,"you ever want a kid-go off for a month or two, get her knocked up, and keep on banging it in! class is over!" then,he laughed. great guy, dr. jekot. none of this pussy ass"pct" bullshit! lol! nobody, nobody large does that shit anyway! lol! hahahaha! anyway, you can load up on as much anabolics/gh as you want(relatively speaking) it is the extrememly diuretic abuse that gets guys killed. also, the use of insulin is definitely NOT a healthy practice"

Lol........I'm getting a kick out of this guy.

Regardless, I think the fact that on this forum alone there are plenty of professional caliber bodybuilders/powerlifters/athletes that do PCT shows that hes not entirely correct. It can be done either way.

Top Bottom