Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling super exhausted

peterquellay

[FONT=&quot]ok, everytime i'm on the sauce during the day i feel completely exhuasted, drained no energy, after work and kicking myself in the ass for motivation i hit the gym and have a great workout,no energy problems. so i get home, eat,relax, jack-off, whatever, then when its sleepy time i can't get to sleep and when i finally do i wake up all thru the nite. i've tried prescription sleep aids, melotonin and other crap with no luck?? anyone have these symptoms?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

the sauce? come on man, you sound like a teenager... jack off? really? smfh your too immature to be using steroids dude

What are you even on? What kind of ancillaries and organ support are you using?

you are feeling exhausted for several reasons

the main ones are steroids strain the body and stress it. also gaining mass rapidly adds to that. could be a lot of water retention, etc.

you should run steroids correctly in the first place. having to take downers just to go to sleep is what junkies do and the fact that doesn't even help is a red flag that your body is super sick

Top Bottom