Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling recovered or not

ryanye11

[FONT=&quot]Being on is great. Coming off is tough. The transformation to once again being a mere mortal is never fun. I don't feel like I've recovered to 100% or maybe it's just that experiencing what it's like to be at 1000% makes normal feel insignificant. Regardless I want to cycle again. Badly. I just don't know if I should. I want to have kids someday and not have to go on TRT in my 20s. And I don't want to have to worry about having a limp dick or any of the other bullshit that comes along with coming off gear. I guess there wasn't much of a point to this post. I haven't been very active lately and it's just a rant I thought may be relatable to some.[/FONT]

this is why none of the mods on here recommend using steroids when you are too young. your views on life at 20 will be completely different at 30 and 40.

for me i actually wanted kids at 20, now at almost 40 watching others with kids i don't want the headache (as much as i love kids and animals).. way too much stress and responsiblity

i can tell you this.. when you get my age 90% of women who don't have kids, will want kids. and if you can't bust a sperm filled nut into her expect major problems. i have friends who have gotten divorced over this issue and it is something a female will hold over your head

you better go get bloods, see my signature. and the only way to recover is to stay away from hormones. stick to just natural test boosters, n2generate is a great option for you

Being on is great. Coming off is tough. The transformation to once again being a mere mortal is never fun. I don't feel like I've recovered to 100% or maybe it's just that experiencing what it's like to be at 1000% makes normal feel insignificant. Regardless I want to cycle again. Badly. I just don't know if I should. I want to have kids someday and not have to go on TRT in my 20s. And I don't want to have to worry about having a limp dick or any of the other bullshit that comes along with coming off gear. I guess there wasn't much of a point to this post. I haven't been very active lately and it's just a rant I thought may be relatable to some.

An indication you're too young right now

It sounds like you're way too young to be using steroids right now.

Top Bottom