Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling a lot of pressure

marveljohn

[FONT=&quot]So i just started doing a teste cycle and pinned myself twice a week 250mg each one and ive been doing it for 2 weeks, on my 5th shot it became really hard to just put the needle in my glute, i had to use alot more pressure, is this normal? or is it something perhaps im not realizing?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]So i just started doing a teste cycle and pinned myself twice a week 250mg each one and ive been doing it for 2 weeks, on my 5th shot it became really hard to just put the needle in my glute, i had to use alot more pressure, is this normal? or is it something perhaps im not realizing?[/FONT]
Stop tensing up bro

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So i just started doing a teste cycle and pinned myself twice a week 250mg each one and ive been doing it for 2 weeks, on my 5th shot it became really hard to just put the needle in my glute, i had to use alot more pressure, is this normal? or is it something perhaps im not realizing?

Rotate sites.

Probably scar tissue. You need to rotate sites and if you feel that pressure relocate

Top Bottom