Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling lethargic on tren a

luxu86

Hey guys, i started my 4th cycle with test and 400mg npp for the first 10 weeks which helped me gains some muscle mass and no side effects. Then i switched to tren A and test P (plan to recomp for the next 6 weeks) i notice that i randomly feel tired during the day and need to take a nap which never happened before.this is also my first time using tren so i presume this a common side effect...how can i combat it?
I also noticed that the weight gain has STOPED..is this normal? my current cycle is 350mg of tren a and 300 mg of test p. Do you recommend i lower or increase the test? and should i increase my calorie intake to get more lean mass??thank you.

It is hard to make accurate assessments without seeing bloodwork. Otherwise it would be us making educated guesses and that is not entirely helpful to you. If the guess is wrong, and it could be because many side effects are similar for different conditions, you can ultimately make things worse

Thats normal with trenbolone your prolactin is up
add .25mgs of dostinex 1 time per week and add 3 caps of cardazol preworkout
you'll see night and day shift if you do the above

Top Bottom