Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling lethargic on tren a

how is my body sick from the tren? (i think some people misunderstood)ive only ran it for 2 weeks so far, not 8! i did the first 10 weeks of test and npp and now switched to tren for the remainder of the cycle..so far, i just finished my second week of tren a.

I mean, tren is extremely harsh and you were on cycle for 16 weeks. That is very long to be on gear. Add in PCT and you were "on" for like half the year. You likely just need time off gear.

Once again...i have NOT been on cycle for 16 weeks yet. that is just the total amount i plan to have, once im done. I took test and npp for the first 10 weeks with no side effects, then i started taking tren a with test on the 11th week..so far, i am on my 13th week in total (and 3rd week using tren a)

my blood work so far:

testosterone - 1981ng/dl
LDL 184 (normal is 20-100)
HDL 16 (normal is 40-60)
total cholesterol 215 (normal is 50-200)
RBC 13.5 (normal is 12.16)
hemoglobin/hematocrit 15/47
creatinine 1.3
potassium 3.9
ast 53(normal is 15-40)
alt 129 (normal is 16-60)
protein 7.8

so far, the only ones out of range are my cholesterol levels and liver enzymes( they go up and down due to my non alcoholic fatty liver)
ive only been on 300mg of tren for 2.5 weeks and the cholesterol is already elevated. Im also 34 yr old healthcare worker and on my 3rd cycle. i dont drink or smoke and work out 4 to 5 days a week. so far, the only side effects are the random feelings of taking a nap..no night sweats, no cough, no rage, no extraordinary strength..

You have bad liver values, ALT AST is all off. You need to go with n2guard 7 caps per day and increase water levels, decrease fat in diet and moderate protein do more balanced 40/30/30

Hey guys, i started my 4th cycle with test and 400mg npp for the first 10 weeks which helped me gains some muscle mass and no side effects. Then i switched to tren A and test P (plan to recomp for the next 6 weeks) i notice that i randomly feel tired during the day and need to take a nap which never happened before.this is also my first time using tren so i presume this a common side effect...how can i combat it?
I also noticed that the weight gain has STOPED..is this normal? my current cycle is 350mg of tren a and 300 mg of test p. Do you recommend i lower or increase the test? and should i increase my calorie intake to get more lean mass??thank you.

Yes. How else do you gain?

stevemobster..a simple yes and an explanation would have be fine... no need for the attitude. (you seem to have that habit on this forum)

and to alcatraz...thank you. and like I mentioned, Ive always had non alcoholic fatty liver and thats why my values tend to be higher. I dont drink or smoke. (some of us are just unlucky)Ive started using liver support to maintain the levels. but the lethargy only started when i added the tren.

So..any suggestions in terms of the tren dosage? is it too high? or should i keep it the same and increase the test a little?

Top Bottom