Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling dizzy lately/need help

sconoscuito

Banned
aright I got 2-3 hour long basketball practices everyday and for past 3 days or so I've always been feeling hella dizzy like im about to faint or something...this happens usually during the time when we do lots of sprints and we do a lot of them but the thing is I was getting in good enaugh shape last week where this stopped happening.
now I'm always bending over sucking air if you know what I mean, like everytime we do this sprinting drill and when over im bending over and if i try to get up im feeling lightheaded...

now practices also started getting harder so maybe thats what the problem is but I kept up with them last week so I dont kno what the problem is now

Im eating 5 clean meals a day(all natural but gonna order some protein powder, gplenish) oh and I just drink 1 redbull before practice and started taking some bcomplex vitamin today and some b12 droppers

Don't do the redbull before practice!! This could be supplementing to dehydration. Be sure and keep your fluid intake very high. You sweat out so much with practice. Keep the caffeine (or ephedrine) intake to the smallest possible minimum. Besides that, if your meals are clean, you sound good.

maybe you are getting dehydrated, it is easy to let it creep up on you. I am very active as far as cardio and i get like that if i dont drink at least 120 oz of water on active days on non active days i usually drink 64 oz of water.

yes I am getting close to being dehydrated cause all I do during practice is sweat especially after I started drinking redbull...and I'm talking about my shorts and my jersey are being soaked..
I experienced same thing when I was taking thermorexin but now I guess I will have to stop drinking rebull too...

by the way when i start to sweat that much I start drinking water like crazy, im talking like at least gallon during practice if not more.
which is kinda bad cause then my stomach is full and it doesnt feel that good when you gotta run up and down the court for 3 hours..

I guess I will just have to switch to gatorade

anyone know if b12 might have anything to do with this also?

man well you guys were right and It was redbull that did it

anyway I gave you 2-3 of you positive karma but I guess you recieved it as negative? I dont know why I just made a new thread about it

sconoscuito said:
man well you guys were right and It was redbull that did it

anyway I gave you 2-3 of you positive karma but I guess you recieved it as negative? I dont know why I just made a new thread about it

red bull will make you hypoglycemic...hence the nausia
UD

yea I started drinking it before every practice for about 1 week cause it got me all hypered up but for past 2-3 days I was seriusly about to pass out during practice

I guess its okay to do it every once in a while though

sconoscuito said:
yea I started drinking it before every practice for about 1 week cause it got me all hypered up but for past 2-3 days I was seriusly about to pass out during practice

I guess its okay to do it every once in a while though

i wouldn't do it directly before a practice...the insulin spike and follwoing drop may cause blood sugar levels to decrease too much and hinder performance.
UD

Top Bottom