Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feeling aggressive sarms

KitlyA

I have been using sarms for 2 weeks and I'm starting to get really aggressive and impatient with people. I was at a restaurant the other day and the girl forgot to bring me my fajitas and I snapped on her and then snapped on my girlfriend afterwards. My girlfriend ran out of the restaurant crying

I'm using rad 140 and lgd4033. Yes i used the forum sponsors

thats really on you to control yourself... sarms wont cause that kind of thing like that at all, especially not after two weeks.. .most steroids wouldnt even do that especially after just two weeks... grow up

Sarms do not cause this kind of problem so it sounds more like a bad day or personality issue than anything else

I have been using sarms for 2 weeks and I'm starting to get really aggressive and impatient with people. I was at a restaurant the other day and the girl forgot to bring me my fajitas and I snapped on her and then snapped on my girlfriend afterwards. My girlfriend ran out of the restaurant crying

I'm using rad 140 and lgd4033. Yes i used the forum sponsors

sounds like you just need to control yourself, sarms dont give you rage, something up in your head

Top Bottom