Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel like sh*t, Body aches, tired help!

homerunricky

Hey fellow members. Im in week 9 of a 12 week Test E cycle which i kicked off with some dbol. So far im up about 20lbs. I recently switched my test over to a UGL brand. Its is 250mg/ml of test E. I know about test flu and what not but man i gotta tell you guys, this stuff kicks my ass!. After every inject, the next day i feel like crap, i get body aches, and really tired. I'm in constructioin so it literally affects me at work since i do a lot of labor. The pain and swelling i get in the glutes is pretty bad as well. Lasts about 4-5 days. When i inject in my delts, its very painful as well but i also get red in the injection area as well and i can actually see it spreading down to about my tris. This also lasts about 4-5 days. The swelling and pain in injection site i can deal with...but why do i get so ill? im so tired i just wanna lay in bed and sleep. Body aches? all this keeps me from lifting the day after injection. by the 2nd and 3rd day the body aches subside but the pain in the injection site is still painful. Any help? maybe the gear is bad? if it was bad, i would think id lose some lbs. im taking 1cc every 5 days. Before this UG test i had QV test enthat 250 which i had no problem with.

I'm curious about how much it burns while and right after you inject. UGL's tend to put a lot of BA in their gear to ward of the not so sterile invironment in which they produce their product.

dont shoot delts or quads then, do left glute the 5 days later right glute, after 10 days you shouldn't need to change inj sites to anything other than glutes, i'm doing 3cc of prop eod and it hurts like shit i'm only alternating 3 sites and doing ok.

You might want to get some B-12 or cottonseed oil mix .25 per cc this should help with the injection pain. Sounds to me like you got some shitty gear on your hands your on week 9 why not cycle off and throw that garbage in the garbage?

You might want to get some B-12 or cottonseed oil mix .25 per cc this should help with the injection pain. Sounds to me like you got some shitty gear on your hands your on week 9 why not cycle off and throw that garbage in the garbage?

+1

You must have some shitty UG gear bro. That sounds like a shitty end to a great cycle. You shouldnt have long lasting pain from test E or C injects. Theres no reason for there to be that much BA in it. Never had any issue with my UGL's gear. Its all smooth. The prop hurts like fucking hell but no flu or anything with that or any of their gear.
I think you got either a bum batch or a shitty lab.
You should join Thesourcecheck.com if you havnt already.

Damn, thats not what i wanted to hear This sucks to have bad gear. So since this gear is probable bad, I guess i should start PCT as soon as possible right? Thanks for all ur help guys.

Never is what you want to here most of the time with side effects like this. Take the good advice, I would try the glutes and if I still feel like shyt I would can the stuff.
Jus my 2cents!

Top Bottom