Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feel Like I've Shrunk Every Morning after Sleep

Snarling Force

Is this normal? Probably in my head, and also due to the fact that I get up to piss like 4-5 times per night with all the water retention, but I sware when I wake up, I feel like I've shrunk. I do drink a protein shake just before bed. I sleep at least 8 hours. Do you bros think I should eat something in the middle of the night, like a chicken breast or something? Would that do anything? What do you guys do?

Snarling Force said:
Is this normal? Probably in my head, and also due to the fact that I get up to piss like 4-5 times per night with all the water retention, but I sware when I wake up, I feel like I've shrunk. I do drink a protein shake just before bed. I sleep at least 8 hours. Do you bros think I should eat something in the middle of the night, like a chicken breast or something? Would that do anything? What do you guys do?

Eat slow-digesting protein before you go to sleep. Cottage cheese is what most people eat. 30g of protein along with some healthy fats should keep you through the night.

It's normal to look a bit smaller in the morning since your muscles lose the pump they had from your previous workout. Nonetheless, your belly should look less bloated as well.

Stop drinking for about 3 hours before going to sleep, and you won't have to get up to pee at night. Interrupting sleep is a bad idea.

azul said:
Eat slow-digesting protein before you go to sleep. Cottage cheese is what most people eat. 30g of protein along with some healthy fats should keep you through the night.

It's normal to look a bit smaller in the morning since your muscles lose the pump they had from your previous workout. Nonetheless, your belly should look less bloated as well.

Stop drinking for about 3 hours before going to sleep, and you won't have to get up to pee at night. Interrupting sleep is a bad idea.

Thanks for the reply. I'll give the cottage cheese a shot. Low fat or fat free cottage the best way to go? As for getting up, man even when I'm not on, I get up to pee at least 1 time. I've even gone as far as to not drink a single drop of liquid for an entire day as a test. Sure enough, I still got up to piss. I think my body just holds onto water in a major way. I've even thought of taking the drug minirin which reduces the production of urine during the night just so I could sleep a whole night through. Haven't tried that yet though...

I have the same problem Force. I typically drink a little before bed, and if I do I always have to get up like 3 times during the night to piss. I know the simple solution is not to drink before bed but I sometimes wake up thirsty. So basically it's a no-win situation.......either I drink and wake up or I wake up and drink. Anyway, I know how you feel about the feeling smaller in the morning but yeah if that's you in your avatar, you have nothing worry about lol Small is what I am.......6'2", 215lbs still bulking and nowhere near what you look like. Good luck with this bro but I'd suggest the cottage cheese also...I've heard eating good fats or protein type meals before bed is a good thing to do. "PAIN DON'T HURT"

Snarling Force said:
Thanks for the reply. I'll give the cottage cheese a shot. Low fat or fat free cottage the best way to go? As for getting up, man even when I'm not on, I get up to pee at least 1 time. I've even gone as far as to not drink a single drop of liquid for an entire day as a test. Sure enough, I still got up to piss. I think my body just holds onto water in a major way. I've even thought of taking the drug minirin which reduces the production of urine during the night just so I could sleep a whole night through. Haven't tried that yet though...

It doesn't matter which cottage cheese. There's not much of a difference (a few grams of fat a serving) between %4 and 1%, so choose either.

concordsize said:
30grams,,, I take 100grams casein before bed and 15g glut

E

To each his own. I hate going to sleep on a full stomach, and 100 G of casein would surely fill me up good. My stomach would hurt, and I'd get nightmares :chomp: I always have fucked up dreams when I sleep with a full stomach or when a bodypart of mine hurts. Kinda funny actually:)

Have you ever seen a doc about having to pee all the time. Could be a sign of a prostate problem? Just check all your bases. If you don't think it is that I've had luck when i've drank like 2 gal of water or liquids a day and my bladder seems to hold onto a lot more shit than it used to for longer periods of time.

Can't say I feel smaller when I wake up, but I piss a good 3-4 times a night too and have ever since I was a kid.

This in no way means you have prostate issues. It simply means that you either hold alot of water, have an over-active bladder, a tiny bladder, or both. None of which will do anything more than annoy you.

I rarely drink alchohol, but when I do I have to piss every 5 minutes on the clock. It's ridiculous.

I was in the military and I remember not drinking any liquid for 4 hours before going to bed so I could get a whole 6 hours of sleep straight through. Didn't work. I got up twice to piss anyway.

i think we all feel smaller when we wake up, i know i do too.
and yeah, if that's you in the avatar, dont sweat it bro, you're way up on most bros here !!

Top Bottom