Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeding the beast?

I'm currently running a beast cycle about 2 weeks in--- and I tried to cut carbs at first and I was dead for energy, However I feel incredible after upping my carbs. I do not really notice more muscle from carbs but just more energy. However I feel all muscle is built by protein. And steroids/prohormones just help the body convert more protein into muscle , they do not build it just by themselves.

What I meant by what I said was that if I carbed up and ate more like I was on a bulk I would have put on more weight. Just to be clearer

I'm currently running a beast cycle about 2 weeks in--- and I tried to cut carbs at first and I was dead for energy, However I feel incredible after upping my carbs. I do not really notice more muscle from carbs but just more energy. However I feel all muscle is built by protein. And steroids/prohormones just help the body convert more protein into muscle , they do not build it just by themselves.

what is your base carb count daily?
im not really over concerned with cals or protein... i can nail them down on the fly if need be. im keeping a clean diet diet now a days regardless. i may slip up once month or so. but a mans gotta enjoy himself ;) i do like to eat..... but enjoy the benefits of clean eating much more.
its a balanced discipline at this point.
i just dont want to starve the beast for what its hungry for ;)

if any of you beast runners past or present find your way in here.. please feel free to link your log to it here...
it would be a great help...

i was hoping to get some solid diet plans nailed down before this thread gets buried.
shameless bump for a little help...

You do not need nolvadex or any serm for pct because you are using Forma-stanzol which has two phytoserms in it as well as a powerful AI along with other ingredents. This and the rest of your pct is plenty enough..

The Need2slin you are taking will help shuttle carbs to the muscles and away from fat storage and IMO everyone should run this product during a cycle like this when you want to prevent carbs from getting you fat..I like the pct and love the cycle. I think you should save the sarms for after pct IMO.

You do not need nolvadex or any serm for pct because you are using Forma-stanzol which has two phytoserms in it as well as a powerful AI along with other ingredents. This and the rest of your pct is plenty enough..

The Need2slin you are taking will help shuttle carbs to the muscles and away from fat storage and IMO everyone should run this product during a cycle like this when you want to prevent carbs from getting you fat..I like the pct and love the cycle. I think you should save the sarms for after pct IMO.
need2 im glad you had time to swing in..... im sure your a busy mo fo
ive herd everything from eating 6 meals a day on this cycle to hit 3000 cals 360 pro and 400 carbs....
i remember you referencing the = one guy building a house compared to 20 guys building a house diet.. and feeding them all.
i just want to be sure im nailing this sh*t..... between you and dylan im confident in my stack and pct. this is my first bulk on beast. and i onely have enough to run this twice...
im sure i can adjust diet on the fly as needed. but im looking for a good base line.
again thanks for swinging in bro. any help is appreciated.

October just a month away!!!!1
im getting fired up for this... any more diet suggestions would be great. im leaning towards.
proteins at 350
carbs at 350
cals at 3000
does seem right? its best starting reference i could find at this point. to me carbs are crazy high. but like i said this is my first "assisted bulk"

I just finished my pct for a beast run. Defiantly a bulking cycle for me. I ended up at 17 lbs kept after pct and around 75% of strength. The only thing I would tell u is don't worry to much about staying in a certain caloric window. Keep ur die clean and eat as often as you can. For real bro beast will turn you into a beast not a fat ass.

thank bulldog333
did you keep a log? ive followed a few here. but im always up for some more reading...

Top Bottom