Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Feedback on complete program (gear,meals,routine)

DJV

Hello Everyone,

In a week or two I am going to order gear for my first cycle from my friend and supplier based on his recommendations, but would like to get a second (or third, etc.) opinion regarding the gear and my meals. I am 31 years, 190 lbs, ~8% BF, 5'11', good health and good blood test results.

I am planning the first ten weeks to look like this:

400 mg/sust each week
400 mg/deca each week (200mg/shot * 2 times/week)
.25 mg/Adex EOD
50 mg Clomid EOD
1.25 mg Fincar ED
megadose vitamins (multi-V, c-berry, EP oil, SawPalm, MilkThistle)

After ten weeks I will begin to decrease the ASS and increase the Clomid, etc.

Any feedback?

I think I might be prone to bitch tits so is there a good alternative to Deca for a beginner (cautious about kidney and liver)?

Also many of you do not like Clomid; is Nolvadex the best alternative? How much would be appropriate?

Should I begin with A/dex and Clomid from the beginning - trying to avoid bitch tits and natural test loss from the beginning.

Regarding my routine, I am going to hit it hard for 4 days/week as follows; chest/bis, back/tris, legs, shoulders/traps.

I am going to increase calories by 2,000 (4,700 total and more than half post workout), protein @ 1.8 of LBW, 2 gallons water/day, and plenty of rest. I have even designed menus on an Excel spreadsheet with food, nutritional content, etc. that I would be willing to share if someone could tell me how to put it in here.

Anything else I'm forgetting???

if you think you're prone to bitch tits then don't do deca. what's wrong with sust only? clomid throughout? for what? don't do that. what's "Fincar"? you don't need n'dex and a'dex both at the same time. use a'dex from the beginning and find yourself some HCG and use it for two weeks beginning the last week of your sust (e.g., over lap by one week). use 500iu ed of HCG. for training i think the best thing is to do as many compound exercises that you know of. i say keep it simple and go heavy and hard. everything else is fine as far as i can see. what are your goals?

how about 400 mg of sust a week with .5 mg of armidex every day.....

That would be plenty for your first time and will give you nice gains and I agree with the staying away from the deca

I believe you would get more for your money if you ran test-prop or test-enanthate instead of Sust. You could EQ instead of deca...

prop would mean ED injections- i don't think he'd want that in his first cycle. as for eth, there isn't much difference between that and sus IMO- i like sus especially for the price i can get it. and don't do clomid at all during the cycle. i think the least of clomid sides are the bitch moods- i think the permanent impairment of eyesight is enough for me to stay away. having said that- i never run anti-e's during cycles. keep nolva on hand in case of gyno. and what is that abt keeping ur natural test production going during a cycle- that won't happen with all the anti-e's in the world. that is a "sacrifice" that HAS to be made. another thing- for post cycle- if u can get femara then go for it.

Try 400-500mg test/week, you choose test ester (not prop) or blend. You should make great gains from that. Why do you think your prone to gyno?
Deca is probly one of the safest AAS out there, dont worry about your kidneys and liver if you choose it.
Natty test WILL be shut down, no stopping it, but you can speed recovery post cycle depending on what you use.
You can run the A/dex throughout and clomid post cycle to stimulate natural test. There are other post cycle options, but clomid is most widley used.

silver_shadow said:
prop would mean ED injections- i don't think he'd want that in his first cycle. as for eth, there isn't much difference between that and sus IMO- i like sus especially for the price i can get it. and don't do clomid at all during the cycle. i think the least of clomid sides are the bitch moods- i think the permanent impairment of eyesight is enough for me to stay away. having said that- i never run anti-e's during cycles. keep nolva on hand in case of gyno. and what is that abt keeping ur natural test production going during a cycle- that won't happen with all the anti-e's in the world. that is a "sacrifice" that HAS to be made. another thing- for post cycle- if u can get femara then go for it.

according to basskiller, sust is best taken ED, at least thats what it says on his site.

ya, first cycle I'd either run test or deca as the primary roid and through in a class 2 such as dbol or winny..

maybe sustanon 500mg/week (250mg mon/thurs) week 1-8 or 1-10

and dbol 30mg ed weeks 1-6

or deca like you layed out week 1-8 or 1-10 with the dbol.

use arimidex 0.5mg eod

if sust could run arimidex up to 3 weeks post cycle with some avena sativa perhaps.

if deca, then no sense in running liquidex more then a few days past dbol.

sus ED? no way- assuming even 100mg/ml for a first cycle. that could only be for very advanced users. twice a wk is fine like variation said. maybe u could go for 2 250mg shots EW- i don't really suggest stacking- get used to juice, see how u like it- there will be plenty of time later for heavier usage.

Top Bottom