Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FedEx door tag after 1 month in customs

kvapparel

Please advise if I am breaking any forum rules. Apologies in advance.

Hello. I placed an order 40 days ago from the Far East for a small order of hgh - 10x10iu. They shipped via FedEx. Orders stayed in customs for 33 days. First delivery attempt was made today. Driver left door tag stating I could sign the door tag and leave it on my door for the redelivery tomorrow morning.

Any advise? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

was the package sent where it required a signature? i mean, if you keep missing it then thats normal with fedex... if signature is required, they wont just leave it there...

was the package sent where it required a signature? i mean, if you keep missing it then thats normal with fedex... if signature is required, they wont just leave it there...
yes. the sender requested the signature.

worried about any "issues" due to the 30 days in customs.

sending via fedex is a horrible idea, this source obviously has no clue what they are doing

fedex can legally open your shit without a warrant. i highly doubt your hgh is legit bro, i mean if they don't even know how to ship then i dont know what to say

you want to use our approved source mailorderhgh, you can PM me for a code

You are over thinking things man. Fedex aways leaves a slip if you aren't home for delivery.

Just sign the door tag so you give them permission to leave the package on your door step

You are over thinking things man. Fedex aways leaves a slip if you aren't home for delivery.

Just sign the door tag so you give them permission to leave the package on your door step
thanks for the reply. I understand why FedEx left the door tag. But I am just being cautious about accepting it after 30+ days held up in customs.

thanks for the reply. I understand why FedEx left the door tag. But I am just being cautious about accepting it after 30+ days held up in customs.

It's ok being cautious.

fedex is a really poor way to send things honestly... you should be fine, its not some mass amount etc and if signature was required, thats normal procedure...

Sounds very normal to me. If there was an issue at customs they would have just sent you a seizure letter.
thank you. I decided to do some high level recon today and peeked out my window while the FedEx guy left the 2nd door tag. He seemed legit and walked away in a nonchalant fashion while pushing a hand truck. thank you all for your responses. I am just a paranoid person these days, which is likely due to low E2.

Top Bottom