Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

federal drug test?

bigone101

hello. i am on a cycle currently and need to know will any of the following come up on a drug test. i get urine test once a month while on federal probation

cycle consisting of

35mg dbol daily
20mg nolva daily
25mg proviron daily
sustanon 3 shots weekly.
trenbolone acetae 3 shots weekly.

will any of these show up on a drug test

I believe a probationary federal drug tests only tests for narcotics and not any AAS. I'm sure if they suspected you were using AAS, then they could conceivably test you for AAS separately.

Although I must say that's a bit risky to be on federal probation and be using illegal substances. Don't get me wrong, I love AAS but not as much as I would love not being in jail. Is it worth the risk for you?

Why not get a legal stack from needto and save your ass just in case?

You'll be fine...as long as they don't suspect. If you're on probation due to a crime related to AAS - I wouldn't risk it. I'd cut the 20mg of Nolva every day - that's fucking overkill bro.

the thing is that they told me i should get tested once a month and have been on this cycle. well my test should be soon. within the week. and wanted to know if this shit will show up on it. Do they actaully have to test for it specifically or not. i beleive they do a 12 panel test. but not sure. i do know i got tested once before and i was tested while on a medication containing opiate derivative and tested possitive. i defienatly know they are testing as far as MDMA. sooo has to be at least 7 panel test. please let me know any information is highly appriciated

hello. i am on a cycle currently and need to know will any of the following come up on a drug test. i get urine test once a month while on federal probation

cycle consisting of

35mg dbol daily
20mg nolva daily
25mg proviron daily
sustanon 3 shots weekly.
trenbolone acetae 3 shots weekly.

will any of these show up on a drug test

with FEDERAL testing you should be careful,,,could be a risk.
was your charges drug or AAS related? My asking would be reason//probable cause for testing.

drugs. like marijuana/coke/extacy. they have nothing on AAS. i was arrested on suspision of distribuition of rec. drugs

I believe a probationary federal drug tests only tests for narcotics and not any AAS. I'm sure if they suspected you were using AAS, then they could conceivably test you for AAS separately.

Although I must say that's a bit risky to be on federal probation and be using illegal substances. Don't get me wrong, I love AAS but not as much as I would love not being in jail. Is it worth the risk for you?

Why not get a legal stack from needto and save your ass just in case?[/QUOTE]

Because my products will make you piss hot for steroids. I clearly state this all over the web site.

SO please do not come crying to me when you test posative for steroids after taking my products. I clearly tell you this will happen on the web site and on all new bottles of the product. :heart::heart::heart::heart: thank you. That is all.

Top Bottom