Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

federal drug test?

thats the problem. the way i am looking at it already. i have been on the stuff and have a drug test should be coming up. sooo nomatter what they are in my system and i will test possitive nomatter what. if i keep taking or if i quit all the way.

Bro I was on probation for 4 years and drug tested 2x a week - IMO you have nothing to worry about. If you start gaining size dramatically/or your PO suspects it then you could be f'd. My po said wow you are looking great! keep it up at the gym! bahaha <3

Edit I shouldnt say you have nothing to worry about , thats a lie.. there is ALWAYS a RISK. Just be smart about it.. I wasnt on fed probation so I dont know what else to watch for. Be Safe

I believe a probationary federal drug tests only tests for narcotics and not any AAS. I'm sure if they suspected you were using AAS, then they could conceivably test you for AAS separately.

Although I must say that's a bit risky to be on federal probation and be using illegal substances. Don't get me wrong, I love AAS but not as much as I would love not being in jail. Is it worth the risk for you?

Why not get a legal stack from needto and save your ass just in case?[/QUOTE]

Because my products will make you piss hot for steroids. I clearly state this all over the web site.

SO please do not come crying to me when you test posative for steroids after taking my products. I clearly tell you this will happen on the web site and on all new bottles of the product. :heart::heart::heart::heart: thank you. That is all.

Right, but it is still legal. He's not an athlete getting tested. Legal is legal right?

Top Bottom