Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Federal(US) Drug Testing Question...

corndawg

I have a pre-employment drug screening coming up for a company that is funded by the Federal Gov. Will they test for AS use??? I just came off 6 weeks of prop/fina on July 7th. I will just have turn down the position if they screen for AS...

&!@*&@%&$#%$

no,they only test for weed ,heroin,opiates, and other drugs like them. bets advice day before drink lots of water like a gallon. this will dillute any drug residue then a few hours before test take vitamin b supplements. this will turn piss yellow so it wont look like a dilutewd sample good luck.

fina and prop both have very short half lives, I dont think you really need to worry anyways

You should be allright as they test for what I call the big five, Methamphetamine, LSD, PCP, Cocaine, Marijuana. I'm pretty sure that Tren can be detected for up to five months after use though.

pre-employment screens only test for rec drugs. to test for AAS would be much more costly for the employer and they usually only test for the incentive the gov gives them... why test for something that they don't have to? i actually took a pre-employment test while on cycle and no problems.

and actually I think the standard 5 panel test is for: methamphetamine/PCP/Coke/Marijuana/Opiates... LSD CAN be tested for, but its an added (and more expensive) test that the employer would have to ask for. + its out of your system within a day or so, so it'd be real hard to detect unless you took the test while trippingballs.

just do what bigguns said. you might also what to take some creatine for a few days prior to the test. they actually check the color and creatine levels as a sign of intentional "dilution" and could reject the sample. the vitB supps will make it nice and yellow even if you just pounded a ton of water.

Yes, they only test for Rec drugs.

If they did test for juice your t/e ratios will be fine. And most likely they would only test for the top 10 or so anabolics and Tren acetate is not one ot them - so you are pretty much in the clear either way.

nautica

Top Bottom