Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

favorite cutting cycle?

auto250245

whats your favorite cutting cycle?
I'm looking to gain lots of strength and get very cut. Don't want to gain much weight. Whats your suggestions.
don't like orals too much

Anavar and Eq worked great for me! But from what I've heared about fina, I think I'm gonna throw it in my next cutting. I'll let u know!

Maxx Out said:
Anavar and Eq worked great for me! But from what I've heared about fina, I think I'm gonna throw it in my next cutting. I'll let u know!

I am with Maxx Out, i think EQ, Anavar, and (haven't tried it, but from what i have heard) Fina. Would be a mean cutting cycle. You might gain a bit of weight with the EQ though.

Something like this:

EQ..........400mg/week......12 weeks
Anavar....40mg/ED............8weeks
Fina.........75mg/EOD.........6weeks

Just my opinion though....bump for more educated bros.

Good Luck.
M56M

Fina/winny is working for me :)

MUSTANG_18 said:
The one I'm on right now Omna, Eq, Fina, Cytomel, Adipo, Arimidex

M18

Mustang i am a bit curious.....

using the omna with the arimidex enable you to use sustanon in a cutting cycle. < -- or at least thats how i see it.

Am i right?

M56M

M56M said:

Mustang i am a bit curious.....

using the omna with the arimidex enable you to use sustanon in a cutting cycle. < -- or at least thats how i see it.

Am i right?

M56M

I found that I got quite a bit of water retention on my last cycle with Sust so I am going to use the Arimidex to keep the water off and get the hard look I am going for. I just have to wait for it to come in, I have Nolva though just in case

M18

Digital Ronin said:
test/tren/winny/eq

Hell yeah! That's what I'm on right now and its an awesome stack. I can't believe how hard and dense the muscles start to look. The vascularity in my arms is getting sick with huge garden hose size veins everywhere. :D

MUSTANG_18 said:

I found that I got quite a bit of water retention on my last cycle with Sust so I am going to use the Arimidex to keep the water off and get the hard look I am going for. I just have to wait for it to come in, I have Nolva though just in case

M18

What is a good dosage of nolva to keep water down, and that will not effect gains? I can get Liquidex but it is alot more expensive. Thanks.

M56M

Top Bottom