Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Favorite brand protein

Macedog24

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
PSL Sponsor
Just like the title states. I'm looking to order Some protein.. it's been a while. So if you have a favorite brand and flavor I'm looking for suggestions. but no strawberry flavor please.. open to pretty much everything else.
This will be used during the day/evening most likely at work... Thanks looking forward to everyone's suggesting. Wanna get something delivered asap..

bro what wrong with strawberry?
Can't do it. Reminds me of strawberry quick from the metal can as a kid.....lol. Idk... I just normally stay clear... Don't get me wrong I live strawberries.. I guess as long as it doesn't take like that dam strawberry quick.. we are good.. lol

Best protein is vanilla cant beat that flavor

Best protein is vanilla cant beat that flavor
I love a good vanilla. I usually don't get all fancy.. I like to mix my protein in my Greek yogurt also.. really beef up the amount of protein and then I kinda semi freeze it.
It reminds you of like a frozen pudding pop texture. Makea you feel like your eating a fancy dessert.

go for real food ..lean meats. chicken .. fish and seafood .. eggs .. dairy products .. almonds, pine nuts, walnuts

Top Bottom