Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Faulty whatman filter

jeebise23

hey guys i am in a big delima ive done plenty of tren conversions but this time i am making 200 cc of test e, and i have it all made up and used my syringe filter once worked well then om the second try i cant even get a drop out of it i also took the pin off, is there any trick out there to unclog it even though my solution is pretty clean and i even tryed running straight oil thru and it wont buge, i also purchased it from a reptable dealer g*z it a syringe filter u45 25mm, so i think it is a bad filter as i know noyhing went in there to clog it up any kind of tricks to try and get it to work would be appreciated also if it still does not work i dont feel comfortable buying it from the same company, was wondering if you guys can recommend a reputable company as i have 200 ml of ingrediants sitting in a beeker so plz hel, thanks john

how long did you let the filter sit before starting on the second batch?

researchsupply.net

how long did you let the filter sit before starting on the second batch?

researchsupply.net

i basically took 10cc out of the beeker attached fiter pushed thru to a sterle bottle then removed put pin back on then drew out 10cc took pin off attached filter and then pin pushed and nothing comes out i even took the pin off but nothing was getting thru that filter, i alresdy purchased 3 of them just in case from g*z and i next day aired it, but i was wondering why that would happen and if it does again what can i do to free it up thanks j

Something doesn't sound right... First off, why is your solution cloudy? It should be clear before ever adding the oil. Every time I've made it its always clear and not cloudy. Maybe part of the problem but I doubt it. Second, get yourself another pin to draw from so you can leave the clean one on the whatman all the time. I'd say warm up your solution again and try it again with a new filter. If it does it again then I'm guessing theres something wrong with your gear. It shouldn't just quit instantly like that as usually they press harder and harder as your filter gets plugged.(unless your making tren from pellets and suck up some of the binders. Then it plugs real fast)

Oh yeah if its warm it should never be cloudy.

Top Bottom