Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatty Liver!!

Radar71

Can someone please give me a little more insight into Fatty Liver. My doctor didn't seem to worry to much about it when he diagnosed with this. His simple answer is that to treat it you must lose weight.

Will this shorten my life span?
Will this do permanent damage?

Thanks

The fatty liver disease is usually reversible. The liver has an amazing ability to regenerate itself. Normally, fatty liver disease is caused by malnutrition, alcohol, poisoning, or in some cases pregnancy. Normally, you simply change your diet or stop drinking alcohol and you should see a reversal of it. If it is obesity or nutrition related, your doctor should either help you with a diet, or send you to someone who can help you with a diet. If it is alcohol related, stop drinking or at least cut back on the drinking until you can stop it, or get the pill that makes you sick everytime you get near alcohol to curb the drinking. If it is poison related, then keep a close eye on your wife....j/k. Whatever you do, don't leave it untreated or unchecked because once your skin turns yellow and you go jaundiced, your liver function is severely impaired and then you are in trouble.

Radar71 said:
Can someone please give me a little more insight into Fatty Liver. My doctor didn't seem to worry to much about it when he diagnosed with this. His simple answer is that to treat it you must lose weight.

Will this shorten my life span?
Will this do permanent damage?

Thanks
No, simply losing weight will not change a dang thing. You need to change your diet as well. There are many causes for fatty liver, therefore it cannot be narrowed down that easily.
However it is reversible and if taken care of and not ignored will not shorten your life span. Same as permanent damage, if it is under control and not ignored there is nothing that is being effected.

Fatty liver isn't necessarily reversible. It depends on how long it's been present.

It appears that one of the most common causes of fatty liver is elevated triglycerides, usually caused by a genetic defect. Alcohol also elevates triglyceride levels, as does a diet high in carbohydrates.

I had blood work done in September and my liver enzymes were slightly high.... I did the hepatitis series all came back negative, my cholesterol was good HDL 63, LDL 50, triglycerides were very low, and I was told I might have a fatty liver... I said the same thing, what? I didn't have an ounce of fat on me, I have been off gear for over a year and the last thing i put in my body was DNP in 2007, I believe that while not directly harmful to the liver, its will mess with the p450 system as it needs the electron transport chain to complete in order to work. if DNP disrupts this... then i can see where GST becomes depleted and potentially activating all sorts of very complicated feedback mechanisms in the body which ultimately can be harmful, I've been taking 1 gram of r-ala a day for the last 6 months along with 5g of NAC and sesapure 4 caps a day. i will go back in a month to see if it had gotten any better

Top Bottom