Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatt loss cycle

hey guys,i am sorta a newbie to any drugs ive always been natural i want a fat loss cycle that will not leave me with lose skin or take away the rest of my natrual growth.. also how long with these fat loss cycles esters stay in my system.? maybe sumthin cheap

Last edited:
first of all you desing a cuuter around a diet second you design a wieght routine that your gonna stick to, and last but not least you research witch drugs are useful for what purposes. ..

oh no I workout everyday , I am not really fat around 19% bf though and not looking as lean as i could...anything that i could use to help me on my way would be a plus... yes I do cardio and all that shit.. i was thinking alongthe lines of something like t3 or dnp? good choice?

Diet and training. You wont find any magic drugs around here bro. I would run test 500 mg/wk and eat perfect. But shit you may not want to start that until 15% or less. One things for sure if yuo dont have your diet in check when you start you wont be much different looking by the time you end. So I would get on a good training / diet plan for 3 months. You should be ready by then if you try hard enough. And yes you do cardio and shit, well at 19% your not doing enough or your doing it wrong !!!

Top Bottom