Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fats while cutting when on test...

LilLeo187

Is it safe to keep fats low while on test? I know fats are important for hormones when natty. I'm only getting about 30-40g on my cut.

Some fat is needed in a diet. Fat slows the digestion of meals and increases the feeling of fullness (satiety). Fat is needed for proper cell membrane integrity and for production of hormones like testosterone.

Too much fat isn't good but you do want to add some fat into your diet. I like 50-75g of fat per day for people. If you are trying to cut, 50g per day is a good number. The best fat choices are whole organic free range eggs, grass fed beef, wild caught fish, avocado, coconut oil, almonds and walnuts.

I really like to add flax seeds and chia seeds to cutting programs. They really help keep you full because they are very high in fibre and have some good quality omega 3 fatty acids as well.

Remember that they are called essential fatty acids for a reason. If you restrict fat too much your body will hold onto body fat stores for dear life as a defence mechanism.

if you are getting your fats from the wrong places then it will be a problem

as musky said we want GOOD FATS.

if you are cutting i would suggest something better than using testosterone as well. i would have told you to use SARM's instead because they do not aromatize and give water retention

I would not worry too much about the total number but more on the source of the fats. It is easy to be over or under on fats since they are so calorically dense.

Top Bottom