Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss solution?

supremepat

[FONT=&quot]Hello[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What do you think about rimonabant to fat loss?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]How can I use t3 but without have rebound effect when i stop?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

i would not use t3 at all man... messing around with your thyroid unless its medically needed is just not a good idea...

you could go with a sarms cutting stack which would be a far better alternative for you... you would be able to cut and if you want to add muscle you can etc... sarms are very versatile...

look up the side effects of that drug man. these appetite reducing drugs block CB1 in the body which reduce appetite. if you think that 1. that is a good idea and won't have adverse effects and 2. just stunting appetite is a long term solution to being fat then you are wrong on both counts

the better solution is change up the way you approach food if you want to change your body long term. hit me up for a consult.

How about you start from the most simple thing first which is your diet. It shouldn't be that difficult.

I would stay away from T3 or anything that messes with your thyroid. It's just not smart to play games with it. Nailing down your diet and training is key, and perhaps add a sarms cutting stack if you want some extra help. You can get premium sarms at https://www.esarms.com

Nasty sides (as they all seem to have). From Wiki:
[h=2]Adverse effects[/h]Data from clinical trials submitted to regulatory authorities showed that rimonabant caused depressive disorders or mood alterations in up to 10% of subjects and suicidal ideation in around 1%, and in Europe it was contraindicated for people with any psychiatric disorder, including depressed or suicidal individuals.[SUP][7][/SUP]
Additionally, nausea and upper respiratory tract infections were very common (occurring in more than 10% of people) adverse effects; common adverse effects (occurring in between 1% and 10% of people) included gastroenteritis, anxiety, irritability, insomnia and other sleep disorders, hot flushes, diarrhea, vomiting, dry or itchy skin, tendonitis, muscle cramps and spasms, fatigue, flu-like symptoms, and increased risk of falling.
The FDA's advisory committee raised concerns that based on animal data, it appeared that the therapeutic window with regard to CNS toxicity, and specifically seizures was almost nonexistent; the therapeutic dose and the dose that caused seizures in animals appeared to be the same.[SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][14][/SUP][SUP][15][/SUP]
When the EMA reviewed postmarketing surveillance data, it found that the risk of psychiatric disorders in people taking rimonabant was doubled.[SUP][2][/SUP]

Top Bottom