Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss on cycle

lairdbeacon

[FONT=&quot]I see this question quite a lot, but no one ever gives a straight answer, so here goes.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]On a Test C only cycle at 400mg a week, if my diet is in check and calories are on point at about a 5-10% surplus, is it possible to gain muscle whilst losing abit of body fat? Even if the fat loss is minimal.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Just a yes or no answer is all I really need aha![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

you can gain a little actual muscle tissue at a time over long term. you cannot gain globs of muscle fast. don't confuse water in the muscle with actual muscle gains, remember our muscles are mostly made of water.

however with fat it is easy to gain or lose fat rapidly. if you prolong fast you will burn globs of fat daily, and if you eat fast food and sweets you can gain fat very quickly

I see this question quite a lot, but no one ever gives a straight answer, so here goes.

On a Test C only cycle at 400mg a week, if my diet is in check and calories are on point at about a 5-10% surplus, is it possible to gain muscle whilst losing abit of body fat? Even if the fat loss is minimal.

Just a yes or no answer is all I really need aha!
Thanks

Yeah they do

Top Bottom