Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat loss Cycle (Dnp Cycle, GW-501516, Need2slin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordsedge

Fat loss Cycle (GW-501516)

My GW-501516(uniquechemicals.com) log:

As for as dosing is concerned, I will take 20mgs once a day, and research on HUMANS has clearly shown that even 5mg is sufficient to elicit its intended effects.

I would start with a 5mg in the morning and I am also going to add in another 5mg dose pre work out and 5mg for post work out and 5mg before sleep. In the non workout day 10mg in the morning and 10mg before I go to sleep.

Day 1 - 4th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 2 - 5th March - 20mg (5mg in morning, 5mg pre workout, 5mg post work out and 5gm before sleep) 10 minutes HIIT in the morining, 40 minutes full body workouts
Day 3 - 6th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 4 - 7th March - 20mg (5mg in morning, 5mg pre workout, 5mg post work out and 5gm before sleep)
Day 5- 8th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 6 - 9th March - 20mg (5mg in morning, 5mg pre workout, 5mg post work out and 5gm before sleep)
Day 7- 10th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night) Day 8 - 11th Feb - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 9- 12th March - 20mg (5mg in morning, 5mg pre workout, 5mg post work out and 5gm before sleep) 10 minutes HIIT in the morining, 40 minutes full body workouts
Day 10 -13th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 11 - 14th March - 20mg (5mg in morning, 5mg pre workout, 5mg post work out and 5gm before sleep) 10 minutes HIIT in the morning
Day 12- 15th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 13 - 16th March - 20mg (5mg in morning, 5mg pre workout, 5mg post work out and 5gm before sleep) 10 minutes HIIT in the morining, 40 minutes full body workouts
Day 14- 17th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 15th- 18th March - 20mg (10mg in morning and 10gm at night)
Day 16th- 19th March - 20mg (5mg in morning, 5mg pre workout, 5mg post work out and 5gm before sleep) 10 minutes HIIT in the morining

GW-501516 cycle diet:
2000 cal Diet
44 percent carbohydrates - sweet potatoes, vegetables, fruits
33 percent protein - lean beef, chicken
23 percent fat - EFA's along with cod liver oil to increase its absorption

Starting body fat: 25.8 percent
Goal to reach including both cycles is: between 22 to 23 percent
I could write more about my diet, calories deficit for each day and calories to lose after every cycle but I wanted to keep it short.:qt:

Last edited:
Bro go check the rules of this forum in the sticky. Then edit or delete your post accordingly before someone else notices. What you're talking about here is a no no.

Also getting from 25.8% to 22-33% bf? C'mon man you can do that without any drugs!

---------------------------------

Nulli secundus - second to none

Honi soit que mal y pense - evil be to him who evil thinks.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu

Last edited:
Bro go check the rules of this forum in the sticky. Then edit or delete your post accordingly before someone else notices. What you're talking about here is a no no.

People usually fail when they are on the verge of success, so pay as much care to the end as the beginning: Then there will be no failure - Lao Tzu
Yep. Any mention of this drug will get you banned..

Also getting from 25.8% to 22-33% bf? C'mon man you can do that without any drugs!

I changed them. cheers

Bro go check the rules of this forum in the sticky. Then edit or

lol not 22-33 percent! I said 22-23, 22-23 percent is doable for most people in a month and a half without meds. I sure agree with u. I am just curious to test the peps.

no talking about DNP, nice that you edited this and saved yourself a banning.. but i hope you saved yourself more than that. we've lost guys on here to that, you need to re-think your decfision to use it.

also when talking about research chems you always use 'rats' ... not I am taking GW.. but my rats are taking them.

so you can try again with a new thread. also if you are high body fat you don't need anything except a new diet and a change of lifestyle. i hope you take this advice i am giving you for your own good. we don't need another person becoming a statistic

Swordsedge listen to Steve ^^^^^ and myself please. You need to build a foundation that exist from cardio and revamping your diet COMPLETELY. I would hire a dietician and have them design meals that are specific to your goal of losing your body fat mass. DNP is not a light drug and I personally would not run it due to the complications and sides I have read about. Their is a log that a member started a while back and had to stop due to sides . You can use our search feature to research it and also do additional research on meals, workout plans, diet plans and proper supplementation. Remember: their are no shortcuts to cutting body fat other than diet and cardio. Best of luck to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom