Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat loss compound: dinitrophenol results from users

martiam holly

Hey guys
I'm considering taking dome DNP for weight loss and I would like some feed back about results from you guys, three questions
1. How good are results if I ran it for say 4 weeks
2. Is it true that it is very toxic on the liver?
3. It's great for your immune system!

Thank You guys.

You realize that DNP is commercially used as rat poison right?

DNP is a terrible idea. The difference between the effective dosage and the lethal dosage are miniscule. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out. Not only that, DNP only increases metabolism. It does not differentiate between fat or muscle. You will loose a combination of both muscle and fat when using it.

There are MUCH better options that are safer, and with no risk of muscle loss. Look into cardarine -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

4 weeks is a long time on that shit. it is a miserable thing to use and i cannot stand to use it more than 2 weeks tops. if you lead an active lifestyle than you will hate to be on it. you sweat like crazy and feel like you have the flu 24/7. yes it boosts immune system because it is an antiseptic, but in the intermediate term it will hurt your immune system cause your body gets weakened.

you will bloat up as your body attempts to retain water. i recommend ice baths and drinking cold water all the time. never run it when it is hot outside

Top Bottom