Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fat Face

! RUSSIAN BEAR !

easy brothers

i need some help ive never used gear at all starting cycle soon
ive been bulking up since i started training 2 years a go, the problem i have is i lose weight very fast so when i put weight on my face get's fatter and fatter its like a moon face, when i do cardio my face slims down so does my body that's no good so is there any thing i can do to get rid of the face bloat
and keep the bulk look on my body if not fuck it i will just have to be a fat face fuck and put up with it im not going back to a skinny rat no way

any help would be great thanks

5ft 7ins
200 pounds
14 bf%
and a fat face lol

This is down to water retention in most cases.

When bulking, a lot of people put on a few lbs of bodyfat, but they also tend to get some water bloat...which obviously makes you heavier and look bigger/fatter than what you actually are. It sucks, but it's part of the process. I get a fat face from creatine monohydrate.

If it's a real concern to you, there are certain AAS which will keep water bloat to a minimum or by including something like an anti-e whilst on cycle.

funkyfresh said:
This is down to water retention in most cases.

When bulking, a lot of people put on a few lbs of bodyfat, but they also tend to get some water bloat...which obviously makes you heavier and look bigger/fatter than what you actually are. It sucks, but it's part of the process. I get a fat face from creatine monohydrate.

If it's a real concern to you, there are certain anabolic androgenic steroids which will keep water bloat to a minimum or by including something like an anti-e whilst on cycle.

ok mate thanks for the help i am on creatine mono and the mo
i guess i will just stick it out untill i go on a cycle and your right it is water bloat but im not the only one thanks for the help

And.....wait for it.....

....use Definition per the instructions on the bottle.

Sorry to jump the gun on you Nelson.

nelson i need more info on this definition please, im thinking of using it with Vigor...

Top Bottom