Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fat deposits

xariesj2x

anyone ever have a problem where you got bad fat deposits around you belt?
like a spear tire sorta? but like im talkin a lump of fat around your belt pretty much.... from a bad cycle.. like from using prohormones?

my friend used some over the counter prohormone haldrol? and orastan-a.

then like month later he developed a tire? I guess his pct sucked he used nolvadex xt.....

anyway its been like 3 months and his stomac still wont go down to normal...
he is seeing a sports doctor I just wanted to know if anyone has had to have
anything done about this and wat they had to do?

I believe they just remove the baby Kangaroo and send you home with some Advil.

Day procedure.

Could be wrong tho

xariesj2x said:
like a spear tire sorta? but like im talkin a lump of fat around your belt pretty much.... from a bad cycle.. like from using prohormones?

then like month later he developed a tire? I guess his PCT - post cycle therapy - sucked he used nolvadex xt.....

hows his diet and training now>?

it has nothing to do with diet but its good believe me he eats clean...

he really looks different like his stomac softened up

he use to have abs and eat like a pig if he wanted...

he really changed since he took that thing

I'm going to go on a limb & say he suppressed his natural test levels...leaving him w/ a higher estrogen/test ratio...This led to increased body fat...OR his "eating like a pig" as you stated caught up with him...

xariesj2x said:

then like month later he developed a tire? I guess his PCT - post cycle therapy - sucked he used nolvadex xt.....

My advice, if you are going to use performance drugs use steroids and forget about PHs. If you do PHs use them in conjuction with some test and do a good PCT.
It's prob estrogen that wasn't controled which contribuited to the fat deposits. Take some aromasin and get it down so your test levels will go up again, do cardio and eat clean.

no its not me ghost I never did juice before..he is getting his estro levels checked what is a good number for what his estrogen should be around incase the doctor lets it slide?

Cal_21 said:
I'm going to go on a limb & say he suppressed his natural test levels...leaving him w/ a higher estrogen/test ratio...This led to increased body fat...OR his "eating like a pig" as you stated caught up with him...

estrogenic fat is a bitch to lose and if he came off and didnt recover properly, AND ate like a pig, yes he could gain nasty estro - fat which is hard as hell to lose and takes time.

Top Bottom