Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fasting and HGH?

alstroboy

My dr. told me i should fast before HGH injections. Or wait at least 2hrs after eating to inject. Nothing i have read about HGH says anything about fasting. Does anyone know if it really matters.? Thx...great site ! Alstroboy

alstroboy said:
My dr. told me i should fast before human growth hormone - somatropin - injections. Or wait at least 2hrs after eating to inject. Nothing i have read about HGH says anything about fasting. Does anyone know if it really matters.? Thx...great site ! Alstroboy

basically hGH doesnt work in the presence of insulin,so if you eat and then inject hGH the insulin produced to deal with your meal with counter act the hGH.So either inject 3hrs after your last meal before you go to bed and/or when you wake,wait 2hrs then it is safe to eat breakfast.

evilb said:
i would inject it straight after my workout still

and exactlly what does that have to do with his question???? nothing at all.... if your going to post, atleast have it pertain to the thread stop taking up space......

as far as the question, IMO it doesnt matter because your taking it for such and extended period of time or should be.

i shoot it right when i wake up 5:45 and then have a protien shake at 700am(barely and carbs). then eat 830(still under 10carbs) or so i should be ok right? my meals dont have any sugar in them(insulin) except my protien shake but its only 5 carbs total maybe??

monti401 said:
i shoot it right when i wake up 5:45 and then have a protien shake at 700am(barely and carbs). then eat 830(still under 10carbs) or so i should be ok right? my meals dont have any sugar in them(insulin) except my protien shake but its only 5 carbs total maybe??

sick tat bro.....

monti401 said:

That is a sick ass back piece bro... FUCK

Top Bottom