Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fasted way to shut down natural test???

bigchewy

what's up i guy's i'm going to get blood test done to see if i go on HRT or not and wanted to surpress my natural test levels for a couple day's when i get ther test done so i can get my script and need help on how to shut myself down???? i have dbol on hand if that will help and suggestion??? the test will be in 3-5 day's ??? thanx for any help.

bigchewy

Alcohol, sleep deprivation, (possibly birth control pills). T-mag had an article on it some time ago...I think it was called "your doctor your dealer". Whatever you do don't take dbol as that will only show increased test levels and then there is little chance they will give you any exogenous test.

I don't think a doc will prescribe you HRT right away. If there are low test levels they will probably have you come back a couple of months down the road for another test and perhaps test you for juice esp if you look like you look like you have plenty of muscle. But good luck.

I thought Nelson mentioned taking dbol's for a couple of weeks, then cutting them a few days before the bloodwork, so natural levels would be low.

Cardio to the point of collapse lowers test too; moderate cardio can raise it, and as The T said, sleep deprivation.

Top Bottom