Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fast twitch/slow twitch

dacres

Does AS effect slow twitch and fast twitch muscles equally?

The reason I ask is because I play cornerback and would be interested in something that would give me the greatest strength increase with the lowest weight increase.

I think Anavar would be my answer but I am hoping some of you guys can point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help you can give.

why do you want to improve both fast/slow? its sounds to me that you want to concertrate on your fast twitch being a cornerback. anavar is good but i would go with the winstrol, thats what let ben johnson break the 100 meter world record until he was caught. what your gonna use is also gonna depend on what division you are playing football and what there testing procedures are. but from experiene winstrol is the way to go.

p.s. go with thigh injections!

brama

You are on the right track, anavar is great but sooo is winstrol and you don't have to be Don Trump to put together an effective dosage. you could also add some prop, and primo for a good balance.

Im getting some serious str gains fro fina/winny combo myself. Cant say ya wont put on any size though, but what you do gain will be rock solid :)

I guess the subject heading is kinda wrong, I was just wondering if AS effects slow and fast twitch muscles the same.

As far as winny goes I heard it is the AS most likely to cause hair loss.

Anybody else have any experience using AS to increase speed?

dacres said:
I guess the subject heading is kinda wrong, I was just wondering if AS effects slow and fast twitch muscles the same.

As far as winny goes I heard it is the AS most likely to cause hair loss.

Anybody else have any experience using AS to increase speed?

Winny the most likely to cause hairloss?? try again. How about test, or d-bol,
or anadrol, etc.

anavar helped my speed better than winstrol. it also has a quicker clearance time in regards to drug testing.

another one that worked was test prop with armidex.

Stay away from any steroid that imparts strength through water retention (anadrol, dianabol, test with no anti estros, etc.) In my experience the strength gains from these do not carry over as well to speed-strength (since alot of the strength increase is through improved leverage).

Top Bottom