Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast Twitch Muscle Fibers

H20RETENTION

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GEAR THAT INCREASES FAST TWITCH MUSCLE FIBERS FOR EXPLOSIVENESS BESIDES STANZANOL?.....I READ THAT ZMASSPM DOES BUT YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT FOR 3 MONTHS....I'M LOOKING FOR SUGGESTIONS AND EXPERIENCE

SO YOUR SAYING BY DOING EXPLOSIVE MOVEMENTS IN THE GYM SUCH AS SQUATS WITH A WEIGHT LIGHT ENOUGH THIS CAN ENHANCE THE MUSCLE FIBERS TO BE MORE EXPLOSIVE?....I AM ALSO DOING SHORT DISTANCE EXPLOSIVE SPRINTS...RIGHT NOW I AM TAKING SUST 250 AND I WANT TO ADD A FEW MORE POUNDS WITHOUT LOSING ANY SPEED FOR FOOTBALL.

Hey bro, I can talk forever about this but what you've already heard is true - it's all in the training. Feel free to email me on explosive weight training 'cause that's all I do. And the ZMASSPM(cytodyne, right?), I've tried it and the EAS ZMA, they both came out last year I think - they're both worthless!!! Just like pretty much every supp, but I still use creatine and powder protein - those are essential in my book. GOOD LUCK!!!
:cool:

Top Bottom