Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast Metabolism.....A Blessing???

FrancoValdes

I have a very fast metabolism....it seems my body refuses to store fat at all. I eat whatever I want, sodas, doghnuts, anything and still I wont gain weight.....

I have been going to the gym for almost a year and the only way I have gained weight...is of course through juicing up. I gained 20 pounds in my first cycle and I am about to start my second one. I am currently at 180. Working out has got VERY ripped....I have a six pack and you can see every muscle in my body...hell, you can even see like the muscle fibers in my shoulders and chest!!! Thanks to roids I have finally put on weight!

You don't know how lucky you are! Training hard, eating good and not having to think about dieting - EVER - makes you one lucky bastard! I "hate" guys like you! ;-D

Crom

I used to be the same way, but after a few years your metabolism does slow down, at least mine did. In high school I couldn't gain for shit, but now I can. Might have been due to the fact that I played football, basketball and track too............Ha Ha. Too much cardio...Well off to work. Peace

Top Bottom