Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast gains...fast recovery...

Aerojaxx

33 years old, 230 lbs @ 13% bf, 4th Cycle proposal....comments, suggestions, testimonials = Karma

Five week cycle:
ProNPP: 2cc's ed for 1st five days then 2cc's eod through the 5 weeks.

Winny Depot: 25mg in a.m. and 25mg in p.m. ed.

Arimidex: 1mg ed for 1st two weeks then .5mg ed all the way thru PCT

PCT

Nolva: 5 weeks 20mg/ed
Clomid: 3 weeks 50mg/ed

You look like you're in good shape from the looks of your avatar. How tall are you?

I've never thought about a 5 wk cycle they've just never made a whole lot of sense to me...but thats just me. I've been know to over do it on occasion. My deca/ Test cycles usually run about 14wks. I just upped my Deca & Test-en to 1000mg 1x a wk.

About the arimidex...why so much? Are you prone to gyno? I once took 1mg a day for about a week and it absolutely killed my sex drive, it comes to find out our bodies needs some estrogen and without it it makes for a very weak love life. I now only use it when I feel the onset of gyno, I take .5 mg of liquidex for a week and its gone and until it comes back the L-dex stays in the safe where it belongs next to the rest of my goodies.

What do you hope accomplish with such a short cycle?

Take it easy,
FKH

replace the arimidex with some dostinex.

Deca has a very mild conversion to estrogen. The prolactin is what you want to control for sex drive purposes and if you are sensitive to prolactin gyno. Plus it should help recovery - based on many users experiences.

2cc's = 200mg? I am assuming. So its basically like a front load for the first two weeks and then cruise on another dose?

I'd put some test in there personally, and extend the cycle to 6 weeks. You'll probably see good results though.

I was just informed by Ulter that nandrolone is a Progestin, how dostinex and its anti prolactin help sex drive while on deca is somewhat unclear but many users have stated that it does help.

In any case, winny will bind to progesterone and deactivate it. - To what degree is still unknown - From a study posted my Mr.X

I'm carrying on an argument with myself :p

FknKnuckleHd said:
You look like you're in good shape from the looks of your avatar. How tall are you?

I've never thought about a 5 wk cycle they've just never made a whole lot of sense to me...but thats just me. I've been know to over do it on occasion. My deca/ Test cycles usually run about 14wks. I just upped my Deca & Test-en to 1000mg 1x a wk.

About the arimidex...why so much? Are you prone to gyno? I once took 1mg a day for about a week and it absolutely killed my sex drive, it comes to find out our bodies needs some estrogen and without it it makes for a very weak love life. I now only use it when I feel the onset of gyno, I take .5 mg of liquidex for a week and its gone and until it comes back the L-dex stays in the safe where it belongs next to the rest of my goodies.

What do you hope accomplish with such a short cycle?

Take it easy,
FKH
I am 6' tall...the thought is ramp the blood levels quickly...and the shorter cycle for quick gains and quick and easy recovery. Should see the mass gains as a 10 week cycle....won't burn as much fat..but the recovery will be quick....ten weeks PCT and all. I have never been gyno prone but I came close on my last cycle. You have me second guessing the Arimidex...

UA_Iron said:
replace the arimidex with some dostinex.

Deca has a very mild conversion to estrogen. The prolactin is what you want to control for sex drive purposes and if you are sensitive to prolactin gyno. Plus it should help recovery - based on many users experiences.

2cc's = 200mg? I am assuming. So its basically like a front load for the first two weeks and then cruise on another dose?

I'd put some test in there personally, and extend the cycle to 6 weeks. You'll probably see good results though.
ProNPP is 150mg/ml , 75 Prop + 75 NPP

Aerojaxx said:
I am 6' tall...the thought is ramp the blood levels quickly...and the shorter cycle for quick gains and quick and easy recovery...

The cycle is too long if max benefit vesus PCT downtime is concerned.

2 weeks is the max for a short cycle..using compounds that have a very short half life...at 5 weeks you might as well go on and run for a standard length

Top Bottom