Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fast acting nandrolone, how fast ?

perronuchy

I want to try NPP because i am tired of long nandrolone decanonate cycles but how long does it takes to kick in ? i has been researching and seems like a 6 weeks cycle is the average cycle for NPP, seems to me like too short unless it hits me since the first or second week

I want to try NPP because i am tired of long nandrolone decanonate cycles but how long does it takes to kick in ? i has been researching and seems like a 6 weeks cycle is the average cycle for NPP, seems to me like too short unless it hits me since the first or second week

It will hit you the 1st wk. Its in and out fast.

Awesome !! i wont need dbol to kick start my cycle, what do you think about this cycle:
week 1 to 6 Npp
week 1 to 14 Deca
week 1 to 14 tes e
i know that i jus said i hate long cycles but i got excited about this fast acting nandrolone :)

Awesome !! i wont need dbol to kick start my cycle, what do you think about this cycle:
week 1 to 6 Npp
week 1 to 14 Deca
week 1 to 14 tes e
i know that i jus said i hate long cycles but i got excited about this fast acting nandrolone :)

Lets hear some stats. How does your cycle history look and how long have you been training. How tall are you and how much do you weigh etc. Oh yeah also how old are you.

I also have a question about this NPP its a fast acting nandralone right so is it just like deca if so does this NPP since its fast acting have a long detection time like deca does.

Top Bottom