x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabs.rudomestic-supply.com

fascia stretching theory comment, tell me what you guys think

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about fascia stretching theory comment, tell me what you guys think within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: People like John Parrillo go into all this stuff about stretching your fascia because it is limiting your muscle growth. I question this and so do many others. For instance the late and very insane Paul Borreson felt that muscle bag stretching and muscle memory (the ease of recovering lost muscle) were actually adaptations in the circulatory system masquerading under those guises. If fascia stretching is so effective then it seems to me that synthol would be 10 times more effective

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Pro Bodybuilder
    People like John Parrillo go into all this stuff about stretching your fascia because
    it is limiting your muscle growth. I question this and so do many others. For instance
    the late and very insane Paul Borreson felt that muscle bag stretching and muscle
    memory (the ease of recovering lost muscle) were actually adaptations in the
    circulatory system masquerading under those guises. If fascia stretching is so
    effective then it seems to me that synthol would be 10 times more effective than it is
    because one bottle of synthol would be worth a hundred hours of stretching in that
    regard. Not that stretching is bad, it just doesn't quite work like that.

That is actually one of Pauls theories concerning synthol....(you don't loose everything that you gain from synthol, maybe 40%) his theory was that you stretch the facia and that is what causes some permanent growth from synthol( that and the muscle fibers encapsulating some of the oil)

Pro Bodybuilder
    Actually, Paul seemed to think the opposite. He thinks synthol induced swelling can
    lead to vascular growth.