Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

farts

ThepoolGuy

Im taking Dbol and my farts are hellacious. I also upped my protein to around 300 grams a day. Is it the Dbol or is it the protein. Also I cheated the other day a got a doubleburger with cheese from Whataburger and the heartburn was like whoah.

probably the protein..Ive never used dbol but I know certain proteins can make me lethal enough to kill small children and animals.

It might be the protein. I switched to Optimium Nutrition's 100% Whey and wow, I can really offend some people. Now IsoPure doesn't effect my like that.

I'll be honest, I kinda like the lethal blows :)

definitely the protein... try taking ginger capsules or eating raw ginger... before any meal or protein shake....it helps alot!

I dont have a girlfriend right now but Im sure Ill need a few as soon as my Test kicks in. I cant have my house smelling like shit stains with girls coming over. I have some ginger I will start taking that.

yep the protein. especially if you are using milk. the heartburn i think is from dbol though, dbol just did not agree with my stomach or head. i got horrible headaches and heartburn. i wanted the mass from it so bad but i couldn't run the shit.

its def the protein bro. you gotta take some ginger roots pills with it to help ur system digest it better. You can get it OTC in 500mg pill form.

one or two pills with ur protein shake should do it.

Top Bottom