Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

FAQ Section

J

Juice Authority

This board really needs an FAQ section or a couple of sticky's on both AAS and HGH as well as PCT. This will serve two objectives:

1) We seem to have a teenage audience who are completely clueless on the consequences and side effects of using AAS and HGH. I believe we have a responsibility to at least make an effort to try to deter these people from using AAS or HGH

2) Since only plat members are able to use the search function it will hopefully cut down on the redundancy of questions pertaining to AAS, HGH and PCT.

I'm sure collectively we can come with several frequently asked questions with answers to them.

Here's a good example of what I'm suggesting.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82903

It would be simpler just to open up the search function to newbies. This would reduce the clutter on page one and make for a much better board. I'm sure the moderators get tired of answering the same redundant questions as well.

ironmaster said:
It would be simpler just to open up the search function to newbies. This would reduce the clutter on page one and make for a much better board. I'm sure the moderators get tired of answering the same redundant questions as well.

I doubt newbies would even bother to use the search function if it were available to them. Even before when it was available to everyone you would still see the same redundant questions. If there was a dedicated thread that addressed some of these questions (i.e. can you drink the winny?) it would be much more effective.

An extensive PCT section would be awesome. I was considering becoming a plat. member just for the search function, it really should be open to everyone.

Clean said:
I don't think the search should be open to everyone, that is the point of platinum

What I'm suggesting here really isn't an issue of whether or not the search function should be available to everyone. The issue has been raised and it's not going to happen but there really should be some kind of FAQ for newbies and redundant questions.

Top Bottom